If you are a Mexican traveler planning to visit Thailand you should read the visa requirements for Mexican citizens before beginning the application form.
Mexican passport holders require the following personal documents and information when applying for a Thailand eVisa:
- An up-to-date Mexican passport. Ensure it has validity for a minimum of 30 days from when you arrive in Thailand
- A digital image of your passport cover and the passport’s biographical page
- A form of payment such as a debit or credit card to pay the Thailand eVisa processing fee
- An email address. This is because the approved Thailand eVisa will be sent to this address as an attachment, which you must print out and carry with you on your trip
- Airline tickets for your arrival and departure. These can be an image or copy.
You will also be asked questions about your personal information and passport details, such as your passport number, issue date, and expiry date, and contact information.
Additionally, you need to provide information about your trip to Thailand, including proof of accommodation bookings.
If there are any mistakes on your form, it cannot be edited once it is submitted. It is recommended that Mexicans carefully check all the completed fields on the form before submitting it to avoid delays in processing the Thailand eVisa.
Children of Mexico traveling to Thailand require individual eVisas, regardless of whether they are listed on a parent or guardian’s passport or they have their own passport.