Effective date: December, 2022
Please bear in mind that to access and use our website you must be an adult and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts, according to the applicable national laws and regulations of your birth or residence country.
Please note that your access to our Affiliate and Partner Program is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Service.
What Does Personal Data Mean?
Who is the personal data controller?
The Company detailed in Terms and Conditions of Service of the Affiliate and Partner Program will be the controller of your personal data.
This website may contain functionalities or links that may redirect you to third-party websites. In this sense, please note that these third-party websites are not owned, operated or endorsed by Us, so we cannot assume any responsibility for the information and content provided on them and/or the correct provision of the functionalities and/or services offered by these third parties since we have no control over these features. Your use of third party websites is subject to their own Cookie and Privacy Policies.
What type of personal data do we collect and process?
We collect and process personal data in the following cases:
- Direct interactions: when you fill in our Contact form, or when you contact Us by email to answer your concerns or requests.
- Payment data: In the event that you are accepted into our Affiliate Program, you will be asked for your payment information in order to be paid for the marketing services rendered.
In all cases, we only process personal data which is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described above. In this sense, if you provide us with more information than that which is expressly required, you consent to the processing of it for the informed purposes for which you’re sending it.
Please provide accurate, truthful, and updated personal data and private information so we can properly contact you and manage your request. We will not assume any type of responsibility for circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control, such as being provided with erroneous, incomplete, and/or fraudulent information from yourself.
Please keep your personal data updated. Therefore, if any of the data you have previously provided has changed, please notify Us by sending an email to email@example.com with the new data.
If you provide us with personal data of third parties, you confirm that you have informed them about the purposes for which their personal data will be communicated to Us and you guarantee to Us that you have obtained their prior and express consent to communicate their personal data to Us. In no case, you must communicate Us personal data of minors, because the membership to the Affiliate Program can only be requested by adults with legal capacity to bind themselves.
According to the above, the Company will not be held responsible if:
- You are not an adult nor have the legal capacity to be contractually bound, by virtue of adhering to our Affiliate Program, in accordance with the laws and regulations of your birth or residence country.
- The Company has received third party personal data without having requested his/her/their consent to communicate it to Us. In such cases, the Company will inform the data subject(s) about how his/her/their personal data has been collected and, where appropriate, we will ask the individual who provided the personal data to the Company to confirm he/she requested the consent of the data subject and, where appropriate, to amend this situation. In any case, the data subject(s) will have the possibility of objecting to the processing of his/her/their personal data by the Company at all times, in which case the Affiliate Program membership will not be possible.
- For circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control, such as being provided with erroneous, incomplete, and/or fraudulent information from you as a user and/or customer. You will be solely responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
What do we use your personal data for?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To attend to your information queries;
- To the establishment of a service relationship;
- To send you operational emails in connection with our Service, such as payment confirmation emails;
- For administrative purposes related to the relationship of rendering of services, such as accountancy and billing tasks, verification of your payment information;
- To comply with our legal obligations, with legal requirements, laws, and regulations and/or to respond to judicial, police or to the corresponding authorities’ requirements;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity on/or through this website.
- To improve our website, services, and/or Affiliate Program, as well as to improve your user experience on our website by analyzing your behavior while navigating through this website;
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
We only process your personal data when there is a legal basis for doing so. The legal basis will depend on the reason we collect and process your personal data. In almost all cases the legal basis will be:
- The execution of the contract within the framework of the Affiliate and Partner Program.
- The consent that you provided us to process your personal data in connection with the purposes informed at the time of collection of your data (i.e. to receive the requested information).
- To comply with our legal obligations and/or to attend administrative, judicial, police, or the corresponding authorities’ official requirements.
- Our legitimate interest to (i) offer an enhanced user experience when you access and use this website and to operate it efficiently, (ii) to verify the Customer’s identity and monitor fraudulent activity in order to preserve the security and integrity of our website; (iii) defend and address our rights in the event that a claim regarding our Services may arise.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are being processed and, beyond that, your personal data will be retained, duly blocked in our information systems, for as long as is needed in order (i) to address and defend our legitimate interests regarding any claims in connection with the Affiliate Program or the contractual relationship with the Affiliate; (ii) to attend our legal obligations; (ii) to finish the investigation of detected fraudulent or illicit activity. Also, we will retain the Cookies’ information providing that you do not revoke its consent.
Once the necessary retention period has ended, your personal data will be securely deleted from our information systems.
Furthermore, if you have provided us with your consent to process your personal data for specific purposes, note that you can withdraw said consent at any time. Upon receiving your withdrawal request, we will proceed to delete your personal data.
Who Do We Share Personal Data With?
We may communicate your personal data to the following third parties, including but not limited to:
- Bank entities in regards to the payment of remuneration for marketing services provided by the Affiliate;
- If you consent to it, partner Companies for the purpose of informing you about their Affiliate Programs.
- Public bodies and/or administrative or judicial authorities, as well as the police, as long as they are required in accordance with the applicable law and regulations;
- Law firms to respond to claims regarding our Services and/or to protect our legitimate interests;
- Technology service providers which host our information systems and/or that offer us tools or technological support.
The third parties mentioned above may have their headquarters outside the European Economic Area, therefore the personal data will be subject to an international transfer. In this regard, we inform you that we only transfer personal data to recipients located in countries that offer a level of personal data protection comparable to the laws and regulations of data protection of European countries or, failing that, we will apply the appropriate safeguards required by the current applicable law and regulations on the protection of personal data, in order to ensure the privacy and security of your personal data and that your individual rights and freedoms are guaranteed.
How do we protect your personal data?
Your trust is very important to us. For that reason, your personal data is stored confidentially and securely in our information systems. We have established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, loss or accidental destruction, damage, use, and illegal or unauthorized disclosure.
Likewise, we have taken reasonable precautions to guarantee that all our staff, as well as the suppliers or collaborators who have access to our information systems, have received adequate training regarding the processing of personal data and that they comply with data protection obligations.
Although We will do our best to guarantee the protection of your personal data transmitted through our website and/or that you may provide to us by other means such as by email, please bear in mind that you should also take precautions to keep your personal data safe e.g you must not enter or confirm bank details by means of fake messages and/or websites.
What Rights Do You Have and How Can You Exercise Them?
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, and to object, as well as the right to the portability of your personal data, with a written request via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where you consider it appropriate, you have the right to lodge a complaint before the corresponding Supervisory Authority, especially if you consider that your data protection rights have not been adequately addressed.
You may modify the “privacy settings” of your web browser to set up the tracking cookies at any time. Also, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the Cookies you want to allow.