To submit an Oman visa application, it is necessary to meet the following Oman visa online requirements for documents:
- Passport from an eVisa eligible country valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in Oman
- Copy of the passport information page
- Digital photograph of the traveler, passport-style
- Credit or debit card to pay the Oman eVisa fee
Other Oman eVisa requirements include supplying a current email address, to which a copy of the approved visa application and receipt of payment will be sent.
The applicant is also required to print at least 1 copy of the approved Oman tourist visa to present to border officials when entering the country.
Applicants from certain countries are required to supply a copy of a valid visa or residence permit from any of the following countries:
- The United Kingdom
- The United States of America
- Any Schengen member state
Travelers eligible for an Oman eVisa with a visa or residence permit from the above countries include citizens of the following: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, the Maldives, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.